Location:At home, Booval
The Setup:We had our palm tree cut down, and Ipswich City Council paid half. Thanks, ICC!
The camera & lens:Camera: Olympus E-410
Lens: Olympus 11-22mm @ 11/1mm
Exposure: 1/1000" @ f/11/1, ISO 1600
Lightroom 4 -
- Applied a preset called redrex-vintage 60s (took it most of the way to what it looks like above)
- Presence: Exposure +0.6, contrast +60
- Vignette: Amount -55, midpoint +75, roundness +5, feather +80
- Noise reduction: Luminance +50
- Spot Adjustment: lighten on the tree lopper guy
The wash-up:I was actually going for a different shot (palm top falling) but I stood in totally the wrong spot to get the shot.
What do you think?All constructive criticism is welcome! Please let me know what you think, and what you don't like about the picture. Everything is on the table, including the setup, equipment used, and the post processing. Nothing is off-limits and I'm always eager to learn!