General location: Australia, South-East Queensland
The Setup:I dropped the Camry off at mechanics at West Ipswich, and walked home (5km or so).
The camera & lens:Camera: Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
Exposure: 1/1000" @ f/14/1, ISO 1600
- Auto apply a B&W preset I have called "PSKiss-FilmStyleBW-01". It auto applies curves (lights +60, darks -12, shadows -12), brightness +45, contrast +45, clarity +50 and increases the colour mixes in all channels, but mainly green and aqua.
- Presence: Recovery +100, fill light +5, blacks +15,
- Curves: lights +60, darks +25, shadows -35
- Temperature (to mess with the B&W input colours) - temp +4000K
- Noise reduction: luminance +50, detail +100
The wash-up:Don't mind how it turned out.
What would you do?
You are welcome to have a go at editing this photo yourself. When editing in browser, maximum size is 1600x1200px and edits can be saved as a comment if you want to share your work. Go crazy!