General location: Australia, South-East Queensland
The Setup:Is it graffiti when someone draws a tag in dust / faded paint using their finger?
The camera & lens:Camera: Sony RX100 II
Lens: Sony RX100M2 fixed lens 10.4-37.1mm f/1.8-4.9 (28-105mm equivalent) @ 10.4mm
Exposure: 1/125" @ f/7.1, ISO 160 (0/10)
Lightroom 5 -
- Auto upright perspective correction
- Manual perspective correction: Horizontal +5 - just to fine tune what was done in the auto correction
- Convert to B&W
- Basic: Highlights +70, shadows -60, white clipping +60, black clipping -50
- Graduated filter - mid left to upper right, exposure -0.9 stops - to even out exposure
- Graduated filter - top right to mid, exposure -0.3 stops - for more evening out
What would you do?
You are welcome to have a go at editing this photo yourself. When editing in browser, maximum size is 1600x1200px and edits can be saved as a comment if you want to share your work. Go crazy!