Location:Sunshine Coast, Qld
General location: Australia, South-East Queensland
The Setup:This is an abandoned factory on the Sunshine Coast. Went there with urbex pals Al, Mick, David and Cameron.
Pictured here is my lantern lighting up a wall with paint splatters.
The camera & lens:Camera: Canon EOS 650D
Lens: Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 USM IS @ 15mm
Exposure: 1.6" @ f/3.5, ISO 400 (0/1)
Lightroom 5 -
- Auto perspective correction
- Profile correction for 15-85mm zoom
- Manual lens correction: distortion +20 (pincushion effect)
- Post-crop vignetting, highlight priority -15
- Presence: Highlights -70, shadows +75, white clipping +40, clarity +40
- Noise reduction: luminance +25
What would you do?
You are welcome to have a go at editing this photo yourself. When editing in browser, maximum size is 1600x1200px and edits can be saved as a comment if you want to share your work. Go crazy!