Location:At home, Booval
General location: Australia, South-East Queensland
The Setup:We had our palm tree cut down, and Ipswich City Council paid half. Thanks, ICC!
The camera & lens:Camera: Olympus E-410
Lens: Olympus 11-22mm @ 11mm
Exposure: 1/1000" @ f/11, ISO 1600
Lightroom 4 -
- Applied a preset called redrex-vintage 60s (took it most of the way to what it looks like above)
- Presence: Exposure +0.6, contrast +60
- Vignette: Amount -55, midpoint +75, roundness +5, feather +80
- Noise reduction: Luminance +50
- Spot Adjustment: lighten on the tree lopper guy
The wash-up:I was actually going for a different shot (palm top falling) but I stood in totally the wrong spot to get the shot.
Also accidentally left camera set to ISO 1600 - not really required for the morning sun.
What would you do?
You are welcome to have a go at editing this photo yourself. When editing in browser, maximum size is 1600x1200px and edits can be saved as a comment if you want to share your work. Go crazy!