Location:Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
General location: Australia, South-East Queensland
The Setup:Not sure if it's meant to look like this. Processing is nothing special but I feel it deserves it.
The camera & lens:Camera: Canon EOS 650D
Lens: Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 USM IS @ 24mm
Exposure: 1/3200" @ f/4, ISO 400 (0/1)
Lightroom 5 -
- Preset B&W Look 5
- Shadows +45, clarity +80,
- Curves: highlights +60, shadows -100
- Noise reduction: luminance +45, detail +100
- Spot adjustment to even out top right sky (exposure +4 stops)
- Graduated filter from top edge of roof to top right sky, to bring out some detail in the sky: Exposure -0.25 stops, contrast +100, highlights -100, shadows -100, clarity +100
What would you do?
You are welcome to have a go at editing this photo yourself. When editing in browser, maximum size is 1600x1200px and edits can be saved as a comment if you want to share your work. Go crazy!