Location:Seaworld, The Spit, Gold Coast
General location: Australia, South-East Queensland
The Setup:It's normally a dangerous thing to get under a seagull, but in the bright light they projected good colours through the canvas roof.
The camera & lens:Camera: Canon EOS 650D
Lens: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX-DC @ 30mm
Exposure: 1/3200" @ f/2.2, ISO 100 (0/1)
Lightroom 5 -
- Auto upright perspective correction
- Manual vertical perspective +8
- Presence: Highlights -20, shadows -100, white clipping +45, black clipping -100
- Clarity +35, vibrance +65
- Luminance: red +95, orange +75
What would you do?
You are welcome to have a go at editing this photo yourself. When editing in browser, maximum size is 1600x1200px and edits can be saved as a comment if you want to share your work. Go crazy!