General location: Australia, South-East Queensland
The Setup:I was riding through to work, saw these guys doing whatever it was that they do (Tai Chi?), in this fantastic setting at Southbank.
The camera & lens:Camera: Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
Exposure: 1/400" @ f/5/1, ISO 100
- Exposure +0.15 stops, recover +15, fill light +10, blacks +15, clarity +40
- Curves: lights +15, darks -15
- ACR lens correction for Sigma 30mm
- Vignette -15
- Graduated filter: in the sky area, exposure -0.6 stops, saturation +50. This was to try to simulate a polariser for the sky (nothing to be done for the river)
- Graduated filter: in the grass area, exposure -0.5 stops (to darken the grass area
The wash-up:A photo of a one-up mushroom on the Bicentennial Bikeway. I hope it's still there when I ride through next week.
What would you do?
You are welcome to have a go at editing this photo yourself. When editing in browser, maximum size is 1600x1200px and edits can be saved as a comment if you want to share your work. Go crazy!